Thursday, April 07, 2011

Honey Badger Zen

I'm thinking of inviting the Honey Badger to Passover this year. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't pester me with questions about whether what we're serving conforms to his demanding and contradictory diet, or the brand of matzah I bought, or whether I ACTUALLY checked for chametz on the top of the kitchen cupboards where we store things we never use.




Which makes me wonder, why doesn't Sassy Gay Friend ever interrupt someone going crazy with Pesach cleaning to say, "What, what WHAT are you doing?!"

2 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

And he'd look dashing with a little knit kippah!

4/07/2011 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Woodrow said...

Yes, but he'd probably try to eat the other guests (which, of course, might not always be a bad thing!)

4/23/2011 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home