Friday, May 06, 2011

In Good Company

There's Passover! And Bad Cohen is still finishing his thesis. Oh, and The Kid needs a bigger bed, and a bike. And...

It's amazing what excuses I can come up with for not dealing with something difficult. Fortunately, I'm starting to feel more optimistic about our impending move to C..C..C..

Cleveland.

There, I said it. We're moving to Cleveland. In about 3 months.

Leaving behind our families, my garden (!) and everything our son has ever known, except of course his parents, so Bad Cohen can get a PhD. I'm a little freaked out.

I'm also really excited. Turns out I already know one really fabulous person who lives there (you know who are are, rebbetzin), and am getting to know some more. Hooray, blogging!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Vicki said...

OHMommy also lives there...not Jewish, but a blogger nevertheless..so does Rima!

http://www.rimarama.com/
http://www.classychaos.com/

Plus, you are only a fabulous 8 hours away from Philly *ahem*

5/06/2011 1:27 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

I really want to say something snide and sarcastic about Cleveland right now.
Just can't think of anything.

5/06/2011 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Leah Weiss Caruso said...

Now, now, Cleveland is the most underrated city in the USA. It's an awesome place to live. Can't wait to meet you MM!

5/07/2011 9:21 AM  
Anonymous homeshuling said...

i *love* matchmaking. (admittedly, usually i've met at least one of the matchees.)

5/07/2011 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home