Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cupcake flavors

The toddler's turning 3 tomorrow, and I'm brainstorming cupcake flavors for the party(ies). Currently in consideration:

Chocolate (his request)
Strawberry
Lemon (with my kick-ass lemon curd frosting)
Lavender/blueberry
Mojito (mint/lime)
Fuzzy navel (orange/peach)
Caramel apple
Peach cobbler

I'll probably make at least 3 kinds, since chocolate is mandatory, but I'm really tempted now to try all of these. Probably 1/4 batches, mini-cupcakes. So I don't give everyone a stomach ache...

3 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Cupcakes! We LOOOVE cuppy-cakes!

Alas, several missing, so sad, so sad. Soooo sad!

Perhaps a nice song will cheer you up after the loss of three cuppy-cakes?

8/31/2009 4:59 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

Note: If clicackable links don't work, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPj1mjfnurQ&feature=PlayList&p=65A1D442530206F9&index=17
And
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw
But they should work.


Did I already mention that we LOOOOOOOOVE cuppy-cakes?

8/31/2009 5:00 PM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

OMG, laughing so hard right now!

Ended up making 4 kinds:
Chocolate
Raspberry choco-chip
Caramelized pear and toasted pecan
Orange-nectarine

The pear was actually my favorite.

8/31/2009 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home