Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So about that hiatus...

If anyone's still checking, I'm here. Just kind of lacking in inspiration. Or outrage.

News:
  • My last remaining grandmother is dying.
  • The cherry tomatoes are coming up beautifully, but Bad Cohen's elimination diet has him off nightshades, so the toddler and I are being forced to eat them all ourselves. So sad. :)
  • My son has started asking questions like, "what is God? Is God a person?" and I'm wondering how long I can stall him with vagueness.
  • I'm writing a book. It's very cathartic.

Philosophical questions:

Why do pears ripen between 2:03am and 2:05am on Tuesdays, before which they are hard as rocks, and after which they are too squishy to be worth picking?

1 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Tell him G-d is what ripens cherry tomatoes.

Pears, on the other hand, are ripened by magic.

8/20/2009 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home