Wednesday, May 02, 2007

DovBear is no Bad Actor

Oh well, I tried. Either he actually had work to do, or couldn't be baited into coming over here to stomp on a dear enemy who made "slanderous lies" concerning DB's alleged approach to Torah. (Note: the quotes signify that I'm actually quoting DB, not that I'm being sarcastic.)

Wow - I can't believe I just had to explain my punctuation.

BoTH - I think you made comments that never got published b/c I took the post down; feel free to add them here if you want. I've turned off comment moderation and hereby resume the (snail-paced) free-for-all that is my comments thread. :-}

Update: Chaim G. has trounced himself for you, DB:
"an idiotic blogger with no life and no blog of his own."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OTC he is, by his own estimation, a good actor. I quote "all part of the show. All part of the show".

BTW is gabd actor a phrase of DB's coinage or is it a commonly used expression in the blogosphere.

5/02/2007 9:00 PM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

I don't know how commonly used it is - he got accused of being one on someone else's blog and started trotting it out periodically.

Bad Cohen, on the other hand, is the nom de keyboard of my dear husband. :)

5/03/2007 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a shame that DB will never even see your update nor, in all likelihood, the comment you cut and pasted it from.

I'm convinced that in an effort to control his hypertension and to drive me to distraction, DB has resolved to skip reading any comments that I post. If by accident one should happen to cross his eyes (like when you or others quote me in italics) he has further resolved to respond to my comments at a ratio of about 1:200

5/03/2007 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just in:

At the very end of "in which I turn over a new leaf" posted early this morning, and at which I have been toiling assiduously and eruditely all day long, the man in the Golden Bear suit has finally deigned to acknowledge my presence. (But,as always, not my valuable contribution.)

So now I have a more precise ratio. It is 1:112

5/03/2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

BoTH - I think you made comments that never got published b/c I took the post down; feel free to add them here if you want.

Ah, but here's the amazing part - they DID get published, it's just that without that clickable link no-one else is able to get in. Unless they saved the http of the comment section.

Pursuant which, I've discussed this quirk of blogger in a posting.

5/03/2007 10:04 PM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

Anyone interested in joining the tea party, contact me or BoTh by email.

Fascinating, just fascinating. Now about that goat...

5/04/2007 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home