Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Omer NOMers

Updated: You can buy these online at my shop
Shipping is free, if you live in the U.S.

Ta-da! I'm finally ready to show off what I've been playing with for the last couple of months:


Based on an idea from Amy Meltzer, I've been making re-usable Omer Counters with pockets for each day, for treats (if you have kids in the house or a sweet-tooth) or kabbalistic meditation cards based on the theme for that day. Each one has a large pocket on the back which holds an 8.5 x 11" card with the blessing for counting the Omer and the counting, in Hebrew and English, for each day. Pretty cool, huh?

Now I just need to figure out where to sell them, and how, and for how much... before Passover.


11 Comments:

Anonymous tanya said...

I love these! Let me know when they are for sale, I will share them on my blog too.

3/20/2012 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you thought of using Etsy?

3/20/2012 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally interested!!! please keep us posted on how to buy!

3/20/2012 10:26 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Put them on Etsy! But not the green and white one. You must put that one directly in the mail to me and let me know how much money I should send you. I'm not kidding.
If the green and white one is already taken, I can take another.
You rock Sara. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pull together all the things needed for an awesome seder like you put together last year. Don't know that I'm going to find the time. - Gretchen

3/21/2012 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Bible Belt Balabusta (Joanna Brichetto) said...

Whoa, these are absolutely gorgeous. Yes, Etsy! They have Judaica categories. Well done!

3/21/2012 7:27 AM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

Thanks to everyone who suggested Etsy. I'm having some technical problems setting up an account, and their support is pretty nonresponsive, but I'll keep trying.

3/21/2012 10:08 AM  
Blogger Rebbitzin T said...

gorgeous Sara, I want one! I can't decide between the first one with the birds or the black and white one that matches my kitchen_I_have_yet_to_redecorate, can you send me one? How much are they?

3/21/2012 12:16 PM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

Hey all, so now I have a shop! Still experimenting with my business model, so take a look and give me feedback on the pics, prices, etc.

http://manna.storenvy.com/

3/22/2012 8:54 AM  
Blogger Erin Hoagland said...

I would like to purchase one for my home and one for my synagogue, so please do let us know when they go on sale.

And I agree: the lime green one is SPECTACULAR.

Thanks!

3/23/2012 2:52 PM  
Blogger Brookie-Lee said...

Do you still make these? They're gorgeous! How much did/do you sell them for?

3/30/2017 11:05 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would love one too! So beautiful!

3/21/2018 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home