Lemons to lemonade? Loving what is.
- There will be wardrobe boxes to play with/in after unpacking. (Trust me, with a 4/5 year old, this is HUGE)
- I can try out some new square-foot gardening type ideas by using only my outdoor pots for the rest of the summer.
- I will get to meet LOTS of cool new people
- Perhaps I, too, will be Hot in Cleveland
- I finally won't have to share a bathroom with my cats' litter box! (yay, basements)
- Lots of new restaurants to try
- The first real break from my job in 7 years (of course, I need a new one...)
- Rearranging furniture etc. in a whole new house (I actually love doing this)
OK, that's all I can do for now. What about you? What upcoming stressful thing can you turn into a list of things to look forward to?