Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Be Thrifty, Halachic, and Lazy!

Via Amy @ Homeshuling comes the reminder that Pesach is only a month away. Why is this a great thing?

Well, if you're like me, you cook too much, and end up freezing leftovers periodically. Right now, my freezer is full of leftover odds-and-ends, from puff pastry to soup to curry. So, for the rest of the month, I'll be thawing these out for meals, meaning:
  1. I don't have to cook (Sweet!)
  2. I save money on groceries
  3. I'm clearing out my chametz

See, some parts of Pesach prep are great. Especially the ones that require you to eat up all your cookies before the end of the month.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget "be pompous, obese and eat cactus"

3/02/2010 6:49 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

OMG, I have to drink up all my whiskey!

3/02/2010 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps, why is there a lollipop in the freezer?

3/05/2010 4:23 AM  
Blogger Tzipporah said...

That's a great question.

But since I stole the photo from the interwebs, I have no idea.

3/05/2010 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home