Monday, October 26, 2009
- Name: Tzipporah
- Location: Oregon, United States
Former academic low-life, now secular kollel wife and mother, living with a bad Cohen, a challenging Kid, and two naughty cats.
- On the decision to stop at one child
- Projects for the busy working mom
- You know it's October when...
- Discipline. And wearing pants.
- Is it a bad sign when...
- Strongest Life
- Lunch in the sukkah
- Of Etrogs and Aesthetics
- Sukkot menus, 2009
- What is it with working moms and holidays?