Friday, February 08, 2008

I Can

Idea courtesy of Aidel Maidel: list of some things I can do, compiled in 15 minutes.

I CAN:

  • Look like I'm working while actually blogging
  • Actually be working and blogging at the same time
  • Eat an entire bag of Reese's mini peanut butter cups by myself
  • Brew a really good cup of tea
  • Bake bread
  • Design quilts, gardens, and home decor in my head while nodding thoughtfully during a meeting
  • Give birth without medication of any kind
  • Buy shoes online
  • Hold a baby in one hand, stir a pot with the other, while maintaining a conversation and planning the next stage in dinner preparation
  • Document a product which does not yet exist. With pictures.
  • Photoshop the heck out of my pictures to get rid of blemishes, bad hair days, etc. Not that I would. Just saying I can...
  • Get completely dressed without realizing there's an enormous stain on my shirt.
  • Make my son giggle uncontrollably.
  • Give really good backrubs
  • Do a great dance to chiri-bim-bom
  • Vote
  • Name all the characters on Gilligan's Island
  • Remember the lyrics to most songs I've heard
  • Curl my tongue
  • Wiggle my ears
  • Spot misspellings and typos (at least, those made by others)
  • Hem pants
  • Mow the lawn
  • Start a compost heap
  • Save the world! (one baby step at a time)... ;)
  • Find out lots of stuff online, that may or may not be true
  • Remember what a K-Mart "blue light" special was
  • Go without enough sleep for longer that I thought humanly possible
  • Be a royal bitch
  • Recite an Ancient Greek anagram
  • Speak a modicum of German, Hebrew, Spanish, and Arabic
  • Drive stick
  • Create new holiday traditions that stick
  • Roll pepparkakor as thin as my grandmother did
  • Write a fantastic d'var
  • Obsess about something for way too long
  • Change my mood on purpose

What can you do?

(and by "you" I mean BoTH, Caroline of Juggling Frogs (where the heck are you these days, anyway?), and anyone else led enough astray to find this post)

2 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Well, I did it.
Yesterday evening.

2/12/2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

What? Nothing in two whole weeks? Are you okay? Is everything allright?

2/26/2008 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home