Idea courtesy of Aidel Maidel: list of some things I can do, compiled in 15 minutes.
- Look like I'm working while actually blogging
- Actually be working and blogging at the same time
- Eat an entire bag of Reese's mini peanut butter cups by myself
- Brew a really good cup of tea
- Bake bread
- Design quilts, gardens, and home decor in my head while nodding thoughtfully during a meeting
- Give birth without medication of any kind
- Buy shoes online
- Hold a baby in one hand, stir a pot with the other, while maintaining a conversation and planning the next stage in dinner preparation
- Document a product which does not yet exist. With pictures.
- Photoshop the heck out of my pictures to get rid of blemishes, bad hair days, etc. Not that I would. Just saying I can...
- Get completely dressed without realizing there's an enormous stain on my shirt.
- Make my son giggle uncontrollably.
- Give really good backrubs
- Do a great dance to chiri-bim-bom
- Name all the characters on Gilligan's Island
- Remember the lyrics to most songs I've heard
- Curl my tongue
- Wiggle my ears
- Spot misspellings and typos (at least, those made by others)
- Hem pants
- Mow the lawn
- Start a compost heap
- Save the world! (one baby step at a time)... ;)
- Find out lots of stuff online, that may or may not be true
- Remember what a K-Mart "blue light" special was
- Go without enough sleep for longer that I thought humanly possible
- Be a royal bitch
- Recite an Ancient Greek anagram
- Speak a modicum of German, Hebrew, Spanish, and Arabic
- Drive stick
- Create new holiday traditions that stick
- Roll pepparkakor as thin as my grandmother did
- Write a fantastic d'var
- Obsess about something for way too long
- Change my mood on purpose
What can you do?
(and by "you" I mean BoTH, Caroline of Juggling Frogs (where the heck are you these days, anyway?), and anyone else led enough astray to find this post)