Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oy, baby!

If you have any Jewish kids in your life, buy this CD. It was recommended by friends whose 4-year-old loves it, and baby Chalal has been dancing to it for the last couple of days.

I haven't checked out Oy Baby 2 yet, but it's on our wish list.

Bad Cohen loves it that this is a Northwest family company, and the music made by people who met up at the B'nei Brith camp in Lincoln (Oregon). Yes, Virginia, there are Jews in Oregon. ;-}

The vocals are wonderful (with the possible exception of the children's choirs - there's only so much 5-year-old singing I can tolerate) and the close harmonies on some of the songs are realy evocative.

2 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Kinder-liedern? Oy, die kleinen ingln sind nisht ziesse sangfogeln.......

Did I ever mention that children singing give me indigestion?

1/23/2008 8:48 PM  
Blogger therapydoc said...

I'll check it out. Thanks!

1/28/2008 6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home