Monday, June 07, 2010

Dream Interpretation, Anyone?

Last night I had a dream that I was a waitress in a really disorganized restaurant, and while I was in the kitchen something got spilled on the floor.

There were two managers standing there debating what to do, given that we didn't have any approved floor-cleaning personnel on staff at the moment.

I grabbed a rag and took a swipe at, thinking we could slip and fall at any moment, and was roundly cursed at by the managers for doing something outside my official position.

Around thereabouts, I took off my green apron, folded it up, handed it to one of the managers, and quit.

I had this great feeling of relief in the dream, as I walked home, and decided that I would instead make and sell art from found objects...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Yo, Yenta! said...

Sounds like you're about ready to quit some craziness in your life...and make some art!

6/10/2010 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Time for a vacation, methinks.

6/16/2010 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home