Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Things I don't want to forget

I am terrible about making notes or photo albums of my son and his developmental and other milestones. Although I'm terribly excited about them, and love him very much, I just cannot seem to drag out the little notebook I bought and actually write things down.

Luckily, I have a blog. ;)

First words:
Kitty (initially "kih" but now says the full word) at about 9 months
Nana (for banana, his favorite food) at 10 months, when Gma S brought out a banana for a snack

First steps:
June 29th, 2007 (10 months)
At Gmpa R and C's house, walking from Heidi to Zoe.
5 steps

Favorite things:
Food: bananas (of course)
Animal: our kitty (also of course)
Things we see on walks:
  • Trees, (especially ones that move in the wind; I need to get a "Tree-hugging Dirt Worshipper" bumper sticker for his stroller)
  • Flowers (especially those he can grab and stuff in his mouth)
  • Dogs (especially if we stop to pet them)
  • The ducks in the canal under the bridge

4 Comments:

Blogger The back of the hill said...

Rumour has it that my first word was "no".

I'm also proud that thanks entirly to my ceaseless encouragement, the first words of the infant daughter of a family friend were "shoo, shoo".

7/03/2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

Insert an 'e'.

7/03/2007 5:46 PM  
Blogger חנה מיכאל said...

Hope you are enjoying summer. My daughters first word was "dat" as in "that". She was wanting us to name everything. lol
btw I tagged you on my blog...
http://purposefullygrounded.blogspot.com/2007/07/tag-im-it.html

7/08/2007 4:27 PM  
Blogger Am Kshe Oref - A Stiff-Necked People said...

You've been tagged! Again! Check my blog.

7/11/2007 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home