Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm calling the election...

For America.

Early reports (plus early voting initiatives) indicate that people are determined to vote, and are not going to be discouraged by false fliers or calls about the day/time/location of voting, or negative ads, or just about anything else.

And, despite the flurry of negative ads (especially here in Oregon), interviews I've read with actual voters seem to indicate they're voting FOR a candidate they like, and not just AGAINST a candidate they fear/dislike/distrust (though of course there are some of those, too).

So, way to go, America!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I voted against both of them (third party).

My sense is that McCain's vote is pretty heavily anti-Obama, just based on my conversations with people in shul, parents etc.

11/06/2008 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home